The Behavioral Health Training Collaborative* - Child Guidance Center’s Training Department - will provide informative trainings on a variety of mental and behavioral health topics designed for those with little or no previous behavioral health knowledge, as well as accomplished professionals.
Please join us for these free virtual trainings on a wide range of topics. Below is the list of upcoming trainings. Simply click on the links to register.
- 11/17/2020 - PDI Coding part 1
- 11/17/2020 - Aprender a Manejar el Estres y el Cuidado Personal
- 11/17/2020 - Assessment and Conceptualization of Problematic Sexual Behaviors in Children
- 11/17/2020 - Treatment of Problematic Sexual Behaviors in Children
- 11/19/2020 - Coping with Anxiety During COVID-19
- 11/20/2020 - Pediatric Providers: Family Mealtime Coaching (FMC) Skill Building
- 11/20/2020 - Manejando la Ansiedad Durante la Cuarentena
- 11/21/2020 - Suicide Prevention